Properties are configuration options that are stored in the
.aiida directory). They can be accessed and modified thanks to
verdi devel commands:
- delproperty: delete a given property.
- describeproperty: describe the content of a given property.
- getproperty: get the value of a given property.
- listproperties: list all user defined properties. With
-aoption, list all of them including those still at the default values.
- setproperty: set a given property (usage:
verdi devel setproperty PROPERTYNAME PROPERTYVALUE).
For instance, modules to be loaded automatically in the
verdi shell can be
added by putting their paths (separated by colons
:) in the property
verdishell.modules, e.g. by typing something like:
verdi devel setproperty verdishell.modules aiida.common.exceptions.NotExistent:aiida.orm.autogroup.Autogroup
More information can be found in the source code: see